Click2Correct application’s drawing screen includes several drawing tools. This article explains visual output and interaction logic behind them.
Color logic for drawing objects:
- Calibration objects: blue when unselected, purple when selected (see marker 1)
- Calibration menu item will be green if current medical image calibrated (see marker 2)
- Other objects: green and yellow when unselected (see marker 3), orange when selected (see marker 4)
- Cut or copy objects: several colors
Shapes and Behaviours
Explanation of markings:
- Circles are draggable and connected to main object as pull points. You can change shape of object by these circles.
- Helper lines are commonly connects two or more circles for reflecting mechanics behind these circles. They are thinner than other lines.
- Main lines gives you understanding of measuring purpose.
- Labels show you output of measuring. You can change position by rectangle near the label. It also has a helper line connected to main drawing object.
- Circles can be filled but they have same behaviour and purpose.
- Buttons seem like labels with different font color.